Thursday, June 14, 2007

Back Home

Today I was talking to a girl from my church back home. We are good friends but we both live away from home so we hardly see each other. However, we were talking about different things at home and at church. I was thinking about my home church and I got this video off of youtube.com. Our preacher and another local precher made this video and used it in their sermons. They did a series on mythbusters and this was the introduction video. The guy in the blue t-shirt is our preacher. He was Justin's youth minister growing up and his wife and I are great friends. We all spent a summer working together at Butler Springs Christian Camp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.