Friday, June 1, 2007

My Wish

Today I went for a walk at our apartment complex. It was a great walk and great time for me to reflect and enjoy God's beauty. As I was walking, I was listening to Rascal Flatts, and the song My Wish came on. I have heard this song played a couple of times througout the past month. My cousin and aunt danced to it at his wedding and I heard it played on the morning news at West Hills on the last day of school. As I listened to the words of the song, I thought about how in two weeks, everything is going to change. I will no longer see my friends and the girls in my class on a weekly or daily basis. Life will change. I will be meeting and working with new people. I always enjoy new people, but I hate losing touch with old friends. I have not had the opportunity to hang out with everyone and get to know them as well as I would have liked, but the words of this song express my wish for all of my friends who too will be going to new places and meeting new people.

No comments: