Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Family Fun



These past two nights have been great! I have spent time hanging out with my family and I have loved every minute of it. I am definitely ready for summer, for a break, and for some down time. Last night we went for a walk and then spent a majority of the night in the pooo. Tonight, we went over to my brother's house for supper and I had the opportunity to play Blues Clues memory with my neice. There are only two more days of class and I do believe that I have a majority of my work completed so I'm just trying to make it through. Here is a picture of Jocelyn on a walk that we took this weekend. She found the flowers on the ground and then sat on the bench and was ready for a picture. I also posted a picture of her brother, Wyatt. The pictures were edited in Adobe Photoshop as a part of my class work.

No comments: