Monday, June 11, 2007

Blessings

So it is another Monday and only four days left of class. The excitement is hard to contain. Last week was not the best week for Justin and I, but thankfully, we have each other! I don't always understand the things that happen in my life, but I know that God does. This weekend was a refresher. Justin and I had a lot of time to spend together and to really talk about different things. We tried to focus on all of the great blessings in our life. We made a list of some of the great blessings we got to enjoy weekend:

*spending time with each other
*spending time with our family
*making new friends
*night out with friends
*hugs and kisses from our neice
*homemade cake and ice cream
*a cookout in the mountains with great friends
*hanging out at the pool and relaxing
*dinner at Craven Wings
*church
*a walk through the woods
*cuddling on the couch
*God's creation
*phone calls from friends and family in Indiana and Ohio

No comments: