Wednesday, June 6, 2007

TrUsT


Tonight, I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with my neice. She wanted to come over and go swimming. I always have a hard time saying no to a two year old, so we went swimming. She is growing up so fast and I want to make sure that I can enjoy her as much as I can. Just within the past couple of weeks she has gone from not letting go to us in the big pool to letting go of the wall in the deep end. As I watch her put her trust in me, I realize my need to trust God. She knows that as soon as she goes under the water, I am going to get her up. In the same way, I need to trust that God will lead the way. I am worried about different events that will occur over the next few years but when I really reflect upon it, I realize that God has everything in control. I have added a picture of Jocelyn from last year. When her brother was born, Justin and I kept her for a week and we took a trip to the fountains. This picture is one memory from our trip.

No comments: